Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Introduction about my self

At the beginning let me to preduce myself. My name is Faisal Naser AlAbri. I am 21 years old and i was born in September, third in 1987. I live in Alwathbah and it is between Abu Dhabi and AlAin, it is about 50 KM from Abu Dhabi. I live with my parents and I have five brothers and two sisters. I usually try to cooperate and help my brothers so, they are respect me. In addition, my Favorite hobbies are that playing football, Volleyball and i am an interesting reading new books and earn new cultures. I also like to travel every year because i love to see the fantastic natural. In summary, i love to sit in quit place and i try to make all my effort studying hard.
There are many purposes in this blog. The first one is that it can help me to improve my language so I will be having more experience in writing and reading. Another purpose is that it can also develop my skills to do my best. Yet another purpose is that we can share our idea by using good methods and new technologies. All these purposes will help us and it will give us background about global warming so don’t be shy to put your comment and connect with me.

No comments: